20ft Expandable Container Home
$28800 plus Tax
Size: 6.3m X 5.85m
Our units will not pass a building permit.
The standard ceiling height needs to be a minimum of 2.4m and our units are 2.25m in ceiling height.
Alternatively we can put our unit on a trailer, and then it would be regarded as an expandable caravan or tiny house. And it wouldn’t then need a building permit,
But we always recommend you consult your council if that’s the case with their regulations.
This is our most selling homes, and best value for money. It comes complete with the following inclusions:
- Kitchen cabinets with caesor stone bench top,
- Sink with mixer tap
- Bathrooms comes fully installed
- Enclosed shower cabinet ( see photos )
- Vanity with mirrors
- Double glazed windows
- Fly screen on every window,
- Fully wired electrical
- Electrical safety switch board, 50mm EPS panels
- 6 LED dish lights
- 14 power point with USB port
- Cement sheet 18mm thickness sub floor
- Plumbing and sanitary ware are installed and connected in factory,
- Very strong galvanised steel structure
All fittings, includes cornices, skirtings, nuts, bolts, screws, drill bits, rivets, seals, D tape 10m strips, 10 silicone tubes, silicon gun etc…
You don’t want the hassle of getting a permit for your container house ?
It can be mounted on a trailer for extra $5500, and then the council would regard it as a caravan or a tinny house, you can go down that avenue, but then again, check with your council if you are allowed to have a caravan on your land or do that option.